Terms and Conditions
In return for posting your ad, you agree that it is in compliance with our Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to remove any ads in violation of our Terms & Conditions that are brought to our attention. All ads that are in violation of our Terms & Conditions are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice to the poster or any other user with NO REFUND given. By posting a new ad here, you agree to the following statement: I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of all ads that I post under this program and that I will hold this web site harmless for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here. By posting a new ad here, you further agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to Utilize FirearmConnection.com in any way.
2. No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. This site is able to check for offensive language and will strip it from posts, but if you try to get around this, your ad is subject to immediate removal without warning.
3. No racist, sexist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments or attachments will be tolerated.
4. All members of Firearm Connection that have won an auction after having the highest BID or using the "BUY IT NOW" feature. Are responsible for submitting payment to the seller of the item in a timely fashion. Any user that does not submit payment or have any contact with the seller within 7 business days, may have their account terminated, as seen fit by Firearm Connection.
5. Firearm Connection is an online marketplace where firearm buyers, sellers and merchants meet to conduct transactions. We are not involved in the actual transactions between Buyers and Sellers. Any issue or dispute with a transaction should be handled between Buyer and Seller. Notification of problem can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, to make aware of said issue in order to prevent future problems.
6. No ad promoting activities that would be illegal under the laws of the state or province or the country where this web site is hosted shall be allowed. Similarly, no ad promoting activities that would be illegal under the laws of the state or province, or the country where the person posting the ad shall be allowed as well.
7. Any ad that appears to be a test, joke, false in any manner or otherwise insincere is subject to immediate removal.
8. Users are explicitly prohibited from advertising for other Auction Websites or other sales venues in any one of the available methods of posting information on FirearmConnection.com. FirearmConnection.com reserves the right to make that distinction.
9. This web site reserves the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these Terms & Conditions.
10. All users must abide by all local, state and federal laws relating to selling, trading and buying firearms and other items at all times. Especially laws related to the illegal sale of firearms. Anyone who violates the terms of this agreement or applicable laws may be subject to ad removal, account removal, or possible legal action.
11. No full-auto, destructive devices or any type of illegal firearm posting is allowed. Any user that we believe has this type of listing is subject to having their account deleted.
12. You may post ads for non firearm related items in the non-gun section only.
14. Any users who place ads for "cheap pistols", "throwaway weapons", “Saturday night specials" or any other wording that we deem relating to illegal sales will be subject to immediate account removal.
15. All posters must periodically review and abide by the guidelines in the Help/FAQ located at http://firearmconnection.com/index.php?a=28&b=137 before placing any ads.
16. Users are explicitly prohibited from using any form of extraction method or other technology for retrieving email addresses from FirearmConnection.com for the purposes of SPAMMING or advertising of any kind. FirearmConnection.com reserves the right to make that distinction.
Limitation of Liability: The information, services and products available to you on this Site may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. While the Site does its best to maintain the information, services and products it offers on the Site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the use of the Site.
FirearmConnection.com will not issue refunds or credits for ads that violate this agreement. Refunds or credits can be issued for ads canceled within one hour of posting. Any ad displayed for more than one 1 hour period will be considered a fulfilled order. Please alert email@example.com for refunds or credits.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE OR ITS AFFILIATES, OWNERS, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SPONSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR PARTNERS (COLLECTIVELY "INDEMNIFIED PARTIES") BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED OR RELATING TO (i) THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE), OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, (ii) ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR (iii) ANY INTERACTION BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER PARTICIPANTS OF THE SITE, EVEN IF ANY OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST, ANY ACTIONS TAKEN BY YOU OR BY ANY PERSON AUTHORIZED TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISCLOSURE OF PASSWORDS TO THIRD PARTIES. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SITE'S ACTIVITIES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO STOP USING THE SITE. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, the violation of these Terms by you, or the infringement by you, or other users of the Site using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. The Site reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. Jurisdiction and Choice of Law: These Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its choice of law provisions. Any action you or any third party may bring to enforce these Terms, or in connection with any matters related to the Site, shall be brought only in either the state or Federal courts located in Florida, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. You also agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Thank You for using FirearmConnection.com.
Additional Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on this web site are provided "as is". FirearmConnection.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FirearmConnection.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FirearmConnection.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FirearmConnection.com's Internet site, even if FirearmConnection.com or a FirearmConnection.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FirearmConnection.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FirearmConnection.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FirearmConnection.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FirearmConnection.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FirearmConnection.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FirearmConnection.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to FirearmConnection.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
FirearmConnection.com may terminate your membership and any of your current auctions or bids immediately if you breach this agreement or if FirearmConnection.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
Each and every rule is made and upheld simply to protect every user while making this a safe environment for all involved parties.